The Board of Directors of Sevan Marine ASA has convened the Ordinary General Meeting in Sevan Marine ASA on Thursday May 25, 2012, at 1.00 p.m. (CET) at the Company's offices at Kittelsbuktveien 5, Arendal, Norway.
Agenda for the Ordinary General Meeting:
- Opening of the General Meeting by the Chairperson of the Board of Directors. Registration of attending shareholders
- Election of the chairperson of the meeting. The Board of Directors proposes that the meeting is chaired by the Chairperson of the Board of Directors
- Election of one person to sign the minutes together with the chairperson of the meeting
- Approval of the notice for meeting and the agenda
- Information on the Company’s operations
- Approval of the annual financial accounts for the parent Company and the Group for the financial year 2011, and the Board of Directors’ report
- Determination of the remuneration of the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee and the Nomination Committee
- Approval of remuneration of the auditor for the financial year 2011, including a briefing from the Board with regards to the distribution of remuneration of auditing and other services
- Election of Directors and members of the Nomination Committee
- Statement from the Board of Directors regarding establishment of salary and other benefits for senior management in Sevan Marine
- Authorizations to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital
11.1 Withdrawal of existing authorizations to increase the share capital
11.2 Authorization to increase the share capital in connection to employee stock option programme
- Amendment to the Articles of Association.
The Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting passes the following resolution:
“The second sentence in § 5 of the Articles of Association shall be amended to read:
Two board members jointly or the CEO and one board member jointly hold the signature provisions.”
The Notice of the General Meeting will be sent to all shareholders with known address.
This notice, information to the shareholders regarding the General Meeting and the documents in respect of the matters to be considered at the General Meeting are available at the web site of Sevan Marine ASA; www.sevanmarine.com. The documents in respect of the matters to be considered at the General Meeting may also be obtained, free of charge, by contacting the Company’s Investor Relations Coordinator; Leif Gerhard Andersen jr. (tel: +47 37 40 40 00, e-mail:
Attached as appendices to this announcement are (in Norwegian and translation into English):
Notice of the Ordinary General Meeting
Attendance form/power of attorney
The Board of Director’s reasoning and proposal for the resolutions to be passed
Information to the shareholders regarding the Ordinary General Meeting
Annual Report 2011
Innkalling til ordinær generalforsamling
Styrets forslag til vedtak
Informasjon til aksjonærene
As of today, the Company has issued 52,606,999 shares. All shares carry one vote at the General Meeting. The Articles of Association do not include any voting restrictions.
Shareholders who wish to attend the General Meeting are requested to notify the Company within May 23, 2012, at 5.00 p.m. (CET) by submitting the enclosed attendance form to Nordea Bank Norge ASA. Power of attorney may be given to the Chairman of the Board of Directors; Siri Hatlen, or to the CEO; Carl Lieungh.
Shareholders may present proposals for resolutions in respect of the matters to be discussed at the General Meeting. Such proposals may be sent to the Company by e-mail to
or by mail to Sevan Marine ASA, Kittelsbuktveien 5, 4836 Arendal. Proposals should be marked “Proposals for resolutions – Ordinary General Meeting Sevan Marine ASA 2012”.
The information in this announcement is subject to the disclosure requirements of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act section 5-12 and/or the Oslo Børs - Continuing Obligations.
Sevan Marine ASA is specializing in design, engineering and project execution of floating units for offshore applications, with a main focus on Floating Production, Storage and Offloading units (FPSOs). Sevan Marine ASA is listed on Oslo Børs with ticker SEVAN. For more information, please refer to www.sevanmarine.com.
For more information please contact:
Marit Ytreeide, Press Contact (Media)
+47 901 28 308 mobile
Carl Lieungh, CEO, Sevan Marine ASA (Media)
+47 37 40 40 00 office
Kjetil Vangsnes, CFO, Sevan Marine ASA (Analysts)
+47 37 40 40 00 office