Notice is hereby given by the Board of Directors for ordinary general meeting in Sevan Marine ASA on April 30, 2008, at 10 AM at the offices of the Company at Hammaren 23, Tananger, Norway
The following issues will be considered:
1. Opening of the general meeting by the Chairman of the Board of Directors. Registration of attending shareholders
2. Election of the chairman of the meeting
3. Election of one person to sign the minutes together with the chairman of the meeting
4. Approval of the notice for meeting and the agenda
5. Information on the Company's operations from the CEO
6. Approval of the annual financial accounts for the parent Company and the Group for the financial year 2007, and the Board of Directors' report
7. Determination of the remuneration to the Board of Directors and the Nomination Committee for the financial year 2007
8. Approval of the remuneration to the auditor for the financial year 2007, including a briefing from the Board with regard to the distribution of remuneration to auditing and other services
9. Amendment of the Articles of Association of the Company in order to relocate the Company's registered office to Arendal
10. Election of Directors to the Board
11. Statement from the Board of Directors regarding establishment of salary and other benefits for senior management in Sevan Marine
12. Authorisations to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital
12.1 Withdrawal of existing authorisations to increase the share capital
12.2 Authorisation to increase the share capital to part finance capital requirements of the Company, including related to engineering, construction, equipment and/or operations of Sevan units and acquisition of enterprises
12.3 Authorisation to increase the share capital in connection with employee stock option programme and scope of stock option allocation
13. Authorisation to acquire treasury shares
14. Authorisation to the Board of Directors to issue convertible loans
The annual report, attendance form, the Board of Directors' proposals for resolutions for items no 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 and recommendation from the Nomination Committee are enclosed to this notice.
The meeting will be opened by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, cf. the Norwegian Public Limited Companies Act section 5-12 (1).
This notice for the general meeting is also available on the web pages of Sevan Marine -http://www.sevanmarine.com/, and may also be obtained by contacting the Company's Investor Relations Coordinator Kjersti Kveim Leikanger (tel: +47 37 40 40 00, e-mail:
As of today, the Company has issued 177,673,328 shares. All shares carry equal voting rights. Shareholders who will attend the general meeting are requested to notify the Company within 28 April 2008 at 16 hours (Norwegian time) by submitting the enclosed attendance form to Nordea Bank Norge ASA, Verdipapirservice, Box 1166 Sentrum, 0107 Oslo. Power of attorney may be given to Arne Smedal, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, or the CEO Jan Erik Tveteraas. Shareholders may present proposals in respect of the matters to be considered at the General Meeting, and may, if they wish, send such proposals to the company by e-mail to
or by mail to Sevan Marine ASA, Kittelsbuktveien 5, 4836 Arendal. Such proposals should be marked "Proposals for resolutions - General Meeting Sevan Marine ASA".
11 April 2008
Sevan Marine ASA
The Board of Directors
1. Attendance form/ Power of attorney 38.50 Kb
2. The Board of Directors' proposals for resolutions for items 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 52.79 Kb
3. Recommendation from the Nomination Committee
4. Annual Report 2007 2.92 Mb
2. Styrets forslag til vedtak under sak 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 og 14
3. Innstilling fra valgkomiteen
4. Årsrapport 2007
Unauthorised translation. The official language of this notice is Norwegian. In the event of any discrepancy between the Norwegian and English text, the Norwegian takes precedence.
Sevan Marine ASA is listed on Oslo Børs (ticker SEVAN) and is specializing in building, owning and operating floating units for offshore applications. The Company has developed a cylinder shaped floater, suitable in all offshore environments. Presently Sevan Marine has four floating production, storage and offloading units (FPSOs) and one drilling unit contracted to clients. The Company is also developing other application types for its cylindrical Sevan hull, including floating LNG production and power plants with CO2 capture.
For information, please contact:
Jan Erik Tveteraas, CEO Sevan Marine ASA (Media).
Phone: +47 51944960 w +47 95214925 m
Egil Kvannli, CFO Sevan Marine ASA (Analysts)
Phone: +47 51944964 w +47 91618888 m